About 50 mountain passes
The Alpes-Maritimes are among the most beautiful places for whom wants to confront with sports circuits.
From our agencies in Nice or Menton you join by roads with real challenge
- The mythical col de Turini, particularly used by the Rally Monte-Carlo, which can be climbed by several hillsides, all having amarkedly mountain profile.
- Le col Saint-Jean and the col de Braus and its strong slopes.
- The Col de l’Ablé, and its sequence of bends
- The col d’Eze, and its outstanding panoramic views on the Cote d’Azur
- The col de Vence and its incredible massif de Baous.
- The col de la Madone where Tony Rominger remained for years among the best in the world, established its training records on the Madone when he lived in Monaco; he held the unofficial record of 31 minutes, 30 seconds. Lance Armstrong do it in 30 minutes, 47 seconds. The new record is 29 minutes 40 seconds by the Australian Richi Porte.
Our aluminum road bikes or in carbon, prepared for these routes and equipped with repair kit will be your perfect partners the best you can be.